2.15.2556

LEGO Batman 2 (DC Super Heroes)

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Warner Bros

  
 Video Games - Best Sellers

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Video Game)
I have purchased and played every Lego game that's been put out (except for the music one) and this is another wonderful release. The first thing I was struck by is how IMMENSE the game is! The maps are large and there are so many things to do in the hub area. I have been playing for around 6 hours and have only complete 13% of the game and it's all been fun. It's exactly like the other Lego games (except bigger, brighter and so many fun things to do and look at).

I am an adult gamer and these Lego games keep me entertained and happy. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this game for a kid to play alone. I have trouble figuring some things out (on other Lego games) and have had to use YouTube playthroughs to progress.

But as usual, there is co-op play and a child would have so much fun playing with an adult (and the adult would have fun as well).

I recommend this game as highly as a recommendation can be. You will not be disappointed in any way. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น